Fitbit Ultra Wireless Activity Plus Sleep Tracker | Review
A Sleep Disorders Fitness & Sleep Product Review
There are times when you wake up and you still feel the lack of ample relaxation (a consequence of sleep disorders), which continues the whole day making you feel lethargic. Deprivation of quality sound sleep can be reason behind this. Also the amount of relaxation needed corresponds to the level of exertion we go through the whole day. But how to know whether you slept well or not? Sleep is an ever ignored, essential facto of a sound body.
A large percentage of working population finds it impossible to keep track about their fitness levels. Ever wondered why all your jogging and wobbling isn’t affecting burn your extra calories? Fitbit Ultra Wireless Activity Tracker gives a perfect answer to these questions. In this review I will make you familiar with the product so that you can easily make your own decision on its purchase.
Fitbit Ultra Wireless Activity Plus Sleep Tracker Image 1
What Is In The Box?
The accessories help you customize the gadget according your needs for the day.
Feature Highlights of Fitbit Ultra Wireless Activity Tracker:
- Foursquare-esque badges
- Compact design to wear tucked into pocket or clamped to belt
- Altimeter to track your elevation
- Wireless feature to upload fitness data to Fitbit.com
- Small and lightweight, you can even clip it to a thin shirt
- LED display to have a quick look at the calories burned, stapes taken and miles traversed
- Clock with a customized greeting facility
- Soft wristband to allow you to wear the Sleep Tracker while you asleep which is a great feature to detect the quality of your sleep and give you an indication of possible sleep disorders
- Stopwatch that can be activated by holding down its all-purpose button
- Free iPhone App to check your status while on a journey
How Does It Help Fight Sleep Disorders & Improve Fitness:
Setting up the device is easy and it takes only a few minutes. Though, company does not provide any instructional with the box but you can get all the information at Fitbit.com. The data it records through the device wirelessly uploads to its website from where you can anytime access to your daily or monthly fitness and sleep level progress defined through various graphs and charts. The fitbit.com is not only a place to record your fitness data or advice you on your fitness level but here you can connect with many of your friends and to compete on different fitness levels and earn fitness badges. The Fitbit community is a place that advises and you and encourages you for better fitness and sleep level.
Fitbit Ultra Wireless Activity Plus Sleep Tracker Image 2
It Is A 2×0.5×0.4 Inches Fitness Gadget That Helps You Track:
- Sleep efficiency index
- The number of times you woke up
- The number of steps you take, the number of stairs you climbed and the distance you travelled and that too so accurately as no general pedometer.
- The intensity of you all day long activities
- The database provides you with options of diet and food items to choose from, to maintain your calorie levels
- Provides you with the overall picture of your fitness by logging all your workouts, yoga, Pilates or any other specific exercise or therapy you follow
- Keeps you motivated by telling you your daily achievements
- Makes your fitness agenda fun for you with Wii games and translating your remarkable activities and accomplishments.
- It has a fabulous battery backup that charges fast and lasts in days, while sometimes in weeks too.
It’s quite a fun when you track your fitness with Fitbit Ultra Wireless Activity Plus Sleep Tracker. It keeps you motivated through various fitness activities.
Fitbit Ultra Also Tracks Your Sleep:
Clip it to the Sleep wrist band that comes with it and it will start its calculations from the second you fall asleep – a good weapon to tackle any sleep disorders. Sensitive to disturbances, it will keep a track of how sound was your sleep and also how many times you woke up during you sleep time. This way you can keep track of the lack of comfort and relaxation and hence can take necessary steps.
Fitbit Ultra Wireless Activity Tracker uploads your daily fitness statistics wirelessly to the Fitbit database and helps you socialize over the site “Fitbit.com” whenever you are 15 feet away from the computer. You can also synchronize Fitbit Ultra Wireless Activity Tracker with Integrated Apps and Mobile tools.
Positive And Negative Comments From Amazon And Verdict
Fitbit Ultra Wireless Activity Plus Sleep Tracker Buyer Feedback Chart
Extracts Of The Positive Comments:
- “I really enjoy seeing how many times I wake up during the night and if there’s that typical 90-minute cycle of sleep reflected or if I barely moved at all.”
- “I’ve come to really appreciate the ability to track my sleep patterns, especially helpful as I’m a life-long insomniac who has taken every sleeping pill ever made. To be able to see the real difference in how I feel on 5 hours of sleep versus 8 hours has been very helpful. And to be able to track the number of times I wake up during the night especially when I’m taking these so-called prescription meds that guarantee me a peaceful night’s sleep has been eye-opening, to say the least”.
- “I love the “Big Brother” aspect of this gadget. Sure, you can cheat on what you enter food-wise on the website, but you can’t really cheat the steps, etc. Because of my Fitbit, I no longer watch TV while sitting or lounging on the couch. I often jog, dance, or sway in front of the idiot box.”
Extracts From The Negative Comments:
- “It is a luxury item. If you’re active, and goto the gym on a regular basis, and do a decent job watching what you eat, this device might not seem useful. I’ve also had plenty of people defiantly tell me that they just need a cheap pedometer that costs 1/10th the price of a Fitbit plus a journal and they can get the same functionality.”
- “not waterproof, only water resistant, easy to lose, bit expensive, it be great if it can be linked to android/iphone by bluetooth to update fitbit app and also take heart rate, fragile.”
Fitbit Ultra Wireless Activity Plus Sleep Tracker Review Final Results
I am very positive on the Fitbit Ultra Wireless Activity Plus Sleep Tracker review. The product seems to have a great impact from the motivational point of view. It has helped many users keep a track of how much are they working out without indulging in core exercising and the sleep efficiency meter has been an eye opener for most of the users who usually avoided sleep (which can result in sleep disorders) being one of the prime factors of better fitness. Its price being a demerit can be compensated with the benefits it comes with as many users quoted having lost remarkable number of extra pounds.
The product is backed by one-year parts and labor warranty
Dimension: 2.0X0.4X0.5 inches
Design: Small, Discrete
A note on sleep disorders
This is just one of the devices that you can use to help yourself and improve your health. Take action, learn more and improve your life – don’t continue suffering from sleep disorders and poor fitness.
Matched Links from Dolyan Sites / Google