How Excessive Daytime Sleepiness Can Ruin Your Life
Do You Feel Depressed And Having Insufficient Sleep?
Working in call centers may be a threat to your biological clock and you may become a victim of sleep disorders. In order to cope up with the increasing sleep issues in everyday life there are many ways in which you can improve your sleep mechanism. The prevalence of sleep disorders in human body gives rise to many dangerous diseases such as obesity, heart attack and also decreased metabolism. I hope you would like to improvise on your sleep and do not want to suffer with such dangerous diseases. Following a good lifestyle such as proper exercise, meditation and a sound sleep are the basic requirements for a healthy living.
Sleep Disorders – Why Daytime Sleeping Is Not Considered An Ideal Choice?
With the recent researches and studies, statistics shows that if you sleep at daytime, you have a greater chance of getting obese and also suffer with chronic depression. According to the National Sleep Foundation, it has been analyzed that more than 20 percent of American population have a tendency to sleep at day. The reasons may be many for a daytime sleep but on a general point of view, it is dangerous to perform such an activity. Daytime sleepiness may be triggered because of sleep apnea type of sleep disorders.
Does Sleep Apnea Type Of Sleep Disorders Trigger Daytime Sleepiness?
Excessive Daytime Sleepiness
Sleep apnea makes it difficult to breathe at night, which makes a person fall asleep in the daytime. However, this is not the right solution. You should not make such a practice become your habit as it takes a lot of time to change habits. Also, people who are overweight share the same habit of sleeping in daytime. The increase level of acids and fat in the body makes them sleepy and causes fatigue. According to the director of the Sleep Disorders Center in University of California, Los Angeles, says that people who had undergone Bariatric Surgery (A surgery performed to reduce the extra fats from the body) have shown declination in daytime sleepiness. Thus, it can be clearly seen that there is a close relationship of sleep disorders with daytime sleepiness, obesity and depression.
How To Overcome Fatigue Caused By Insomnia Type Of Sleep Disorders
To overcome fatigue which is caused due to insufficient sleep or insomnia type of sleep disorders you should:
- Make sleep your priority and try to ban yourself from using laptop and cell phones while on bed.
- Try to lose some extra weight if you are suffering with obesity and also get a CPAP device to help you breathe properly at night.
- Always try to maintain a good diet. Make sure that you have a good breakfast full of proteins and complex carbohydrates. Do not keep a fast between your meals, eat light healthy snacks.
- Have a blood checkup to ensure that you have sufficient level of iron in the body. Lower level of iron promotes fatigue and insomnia type of sleep disorders.
- Do not be depressed. Depression is the result of lower level of healthy food intake and less sleep so try to maintain a good lifestyle by exercising and eating healthy.
These are some ways in which you can win over sleep issues and fight against ill effects of sleep disorders.
Matched Links from Dolyan Sites / Google